Weird Gadgets!

Started by Mr. Analog, May 27, 2006, 01:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Some of these are cool, some of these are just strange:
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/top-10-strangest-gadgets-of-the-future

I do want the transparent toaster though, the toaster debuted in the early 30s as a household necessity (stale bread? Toast it baby!) and its about time for innovation in that arena!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Here I figured you'd be all over the self-cooling beer can :)  The toaster doesn't even work :(
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

The beer can is cool, I will reserve judgment when I see what kind of beer goes in it.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

yes, the beer can uses the same type of tech as the self heating coffee. They have had to recall the coffee ones because of: fire, chemicals leaking into the drink, and well it burning people.

Guess that is what you get when you contract out to the cheapest contractor.   Not sure I want a beer can that holds less and has the chance to freez my nuts.

Tom

QuoteNot sure I want a beer can that holds less and has the chance to freez my nuts.
Better than a laptop that can't hold any, and will BURN your nuts.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Tom on May 29, 2006, 06:22:17 PM
QuoteNot sure I want a beer can that holds less and has the chance to freez my nuts.
Better than a laptop that can't hold any, and will BURN your nuts.

Laptop burning your nuts?

"Langley", of the TV Show/X-Files characters "The Lone Gunmen", has a solution! :) Seriously.

google.com/search?q=dean+haglund+laptop

Strive for progress. Not perfection.