Canada 150 $10 Bill

Started by Melbosa, September 15, 2017, 02:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

http://www.bankofcanada.ca/banknotes/banknote150/

Everyone seen our new $10 bill? I actually have had a few in my wallet already...

Also, Konami Code on the website - what?
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Well, it's got a lot of detail to make it harder to counterfeit.  But no, I didn't realize there was a new design for ten dollar bill.  It'll probably be a while before I see one, we use cards for almost everything.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

I only transact in BitGoat - the hip new crypto-farming currency
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I know you're just poking fun, but...  We tried all cash and it kept getting spent too fast.  With the cards there's a record of what's spent and now we can accurately track how much we spend on each virtual pot of money each week, so it keeps us within our budget better.  Hopefully no more "where'd this six thousand dollars go" discussions.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Melbosa

Quote from: Thorin on September 15, 2017, 03:20:31 PM
Hopefully no more "where'd this six thousand dollars go" discussions.
I wish that on everyone here...
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Thorin

Well, it's not that the money was wasted per se, it was just that it wasn't planned for and so it seemed like both thing X and thing Y could be paid for when instead only one of them could be paid for.  Multiply that out a bit and now I have a large amount of debt, although I do have a house, two cars, a truck, a trailer, and a well-maintained family of six to show for it.

Oh, and with tracking stuff properly, now I forecast out two years into the future to not get nearly so many surprises...
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful