Tautulli aka PlexPy v2 has been released

Started by Lazybones, March 10, 2018, 12:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

The Tautulli v2 release is finally here!
What is Tautulli?
Tautulli is a 3rd party application that you can run alongside your Plex Media Server to monitor activity and track various statistics.
More info and screenshots can be found on our website. Also read our previous Tool Tuesday post for PlexPy.
To celebrate this release, for a limited time only, you can buy a Tautulli shirt, hoodie, mug, or stickers on Teespring!
What's new in Tautulli?
? The homepage has been given a facelift with all new activity and statistic cards! ? Activity cards have been redesigned to show a lot more information at a glance, including streaming quality, estimated bandwidth (utilizing Plex Streaming Brain), and subtitles.
? Statistic cards have been updated with an all new beautiful design. You can now view all the same great info about your top stats and libraries while taking up less space.

? The notification system has been completely redone with many more customizations and options! ? New notification agents have been added such as Discord, our own Android App, and many more.
? Filter out any notifications you want, such as per user or per library (or really anything else), using the new custom conditions feature.

? Tautulli can now connect to your Plex Cloud server! (There is no multi-server support at this time.)
? You can delete those pesky synced items that your users have forgotten about through Tautulli!
? A serious spring cleaning of the settings page to make it easier to configure the important stuff!
? Download our Tautulli Remote Android App to keep up with your statistics on the go! (There is no iOS app at this time.)
? Note for full transparency, some data including system, platform, version, and install method, are collected using Google Analytics.

You can view the full changelog for a complete list of updates and changes.
Installing for the first time?
? See the installation wiki for instructions.

Upgrading from PlexPy?
? Just update normally from the web interface.
? Backup your config and database first if you want to be safe. ? Settings > General > Backup Config/Backup Database

? If you have setup PlexPy to run as a daemon, you may need to set this up again. Please see the updated instructions here.

Need help?
? Check the Frequently Asked Questions to see if your question has already been answered.
? Drop in the #support channel on our Discord Server.
? Post your logs!
? GitHub Issues are for bug reports only! Do not post your support questions there.
? Feature requests are posted on FeatHub. They will be ignored if posted anywhere else.

Buy me a coffee!
? If you enjoy using Tautulli please consider supporting me on Patreon. There are no rewards/goals setup yet, but I'm open to suggestions!
? Alternative methods: PayPal | Bitcoin: 3FdfJAyNWU15Sf11U9FTgPHuP1hPz32eENhttps://www.reddit.com/r/PleX/comments/83gmnt/the_tautulli_v2_release_is_finally_here_plexpy_is/

Melbosa

Kewl... only issue I have on Windows right now is that it doesn't know what version of Tautulli it is running event though I installed Git the way it wanted me to.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

Quote from: Melbosa on March 12, 2018, 10:46:43 AM
Kewl... only issue I have on Windows right now is that it doesn't know what version of Tautulli it is running event though I installed Git the way it wanted me to.

Went docker on my synology, been very problem free, even upgrading from PlexPy to Tautulli

old https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/plexpy/

new https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/tautulli/