Main Menu

Shazam

Started by Lazybones, July 15, 2019, 02:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Was not terrible, which is saying a lot for recent DC movies.. Maybe even enjoyable.

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Lazybones on July 15, 2019, 02:58:41 PM
Was not terrible, which is saying a lot for recent DC movies.. Maybe even enjoyable.

I heard that from virtually everybody -- even the negative youtubers were like "This what a really good Captain Marvel movie!" :-D

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Lazybones

Quote from: Darren Dirt on July 16, 2019, 12:30:59 PM

I heard that from virtually everybody -- even the negative youtubers were like "This what a really good Captain Marvel movie!" :-D

I enjoyed Captain Marvel better than Shazam, but I am not hung up on the politics of the actors.

Nether one was the best from their respective universes.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Lazybones on July 16, 2019, 01:03:46 PM
Quote from: Darren Dirt on July 16, 2019, 12:30:59 PM

I enjoyed Captain Marvel better than Shazam, but I am not hung up on the politics of the actors.

Nether one was the best from their respective universes.

Understood, but from a purely "fun storytelling adventure experience" that is how these usually-negative folks were judging Shazam>CM. Separate from the ... PR mess of certain participants in RL.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Lazybones

Well I will agree Shazam was the funnier movie but it is intentionally supposed to have a higher amount of humour.