Employee Orientation (mandatory)

Started by Mr. Analog, July 22, 2019, 06:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Please enjoy this short film before you leave https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jzzgl

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Thanks for the reminder.

I have a folder on my Lappy full of every Harvey Birdman episode and I have been meaning to binge it with my brother :)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on July 22, 2019, 07:03:55 PM
Thanks for the reminder.

I have a folder on my Lappy full of every Harvey Birdman episode and I have been meaning to binge it with my brother :)
[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Oh man I love Harvey Birdman. Not sure Mila'd be too interested tho... I don't think shed get as much of it as I do, and I don't even get most of the jokes. lol.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Tom on July 23, 2019, 06:57:22 AM
Oh man I love Harvey Birdman. Not sure Mila'd be too interested tho... I don't think shed get as much of it as I do, and I don't even get most of the jokes. lol.

On Netflix watch "Mike Tyson Mysteries" with her.
That is a good litmus test. The same crazy 11 minute duration. The same crazy "anything can happen" storylines  ;D

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Darren Dirt on July 22, 2019, 07:03:55 PM
Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the reminder to Future Darren, Past Darren!
Now that I finally cancelled NetFlix, this is one entertainment distraction binge that I definitely have to go to sometime soon!