Team Fortress 2 Thread

Started by Mr. Analog, September 18, 2007, 08:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I will be playing Team Fortress 2

Yes
No

Melbosa

Happy news for all you fans out there: http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/34502/The-Orange-Box-Has-Gone-Gold
QuoteWelcome back, Mr. Freeman. The chaps at GameDaily.biz are reporting that Valve's Orange Box, which includes Half-Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2, has gone gold.
A representative from Valve Software confirmed on Wednesday night that its upcoming releases of The Orange Box for PC and Xbox 360 have gone gold and are on their way for an October 10 release date.
Team Fortress 2 is one of the funnest multiplayer games in years.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Melbosa

And more happy news... I purchased Orange Box last night... so when you're ready to get your asses handed to you...

Mr. Analog

Got a grenade here with your name on it MATE!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Har, I don't play this game but I've still heard enough to understand fully what they're trying to say in this Penny Arcade comic:

Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

The doctor's gun is a healing beam for 1, and second after the doctor has accumulated X amount of time healing that can make the person they are healing and them self invulnerable for a short period of time.. This is particularly common with the heavy class shown above.

Mr. Analog

It's pretty scary seeing that guy wandering around... invincible!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Melbosa

Lazybones

Cool, I might have to load up TF2 over the next 2.5 weeks as I will have a bit of free time.

Tonnica

I've heard a whole lot of rumours and gnashing of teeth over the unlockables. From what I hear if you unlock all the Medic achievements you'll get the new unlockable Medic items. They work within the Medic's skill set but come with a trade-off that changes gameplay. Like having a MediGun that can boost a heal buddy up to 200 HP but can't Ubercharge.

That being said, I'm going to be looking forward to when these achievement come out and all the pub servers turn into Bonesaw hell. It's going to be hilarious.

Bixby

Anybody own/play this on Xbox360 and Live?

Melbosa

Not I sorry.  Own it on PC, but on 360 I do not :(

Mr. Analog

I had to check my calendar to see what year it was but yeah, new maps and stuff for TF2

https://youtu.be/YHf7e67T54Y

QuoteAfter a decade of dustbowls and gravel pits, it?s time to pack your snorkel, find your flip-flops, and endure a series of painful yellow fever vaccinations to your abdomen, because Team Fortress is heading to the tropics!

It's only a year late, pretty good for Valve really
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

It almost seems like people working at a game company are getting bored with being an online storefront. :D
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on October 17, 2017, 12:15:21 PM
It almost seems like people working at a game company are getting bored with being an online storefront. :D

I've heard so many stories about how their devs work and it sounds like a nightmare, I'm surprised they get anything made these days.

There was a funny post going around though that compared Valve game map updates with significant PUBG player increases hahaha
By Grabthar's Hammer